Setting Goals and Making Action Plans to Fast Track Your Singing
If you want to gain singing confidence, whether it’s singing better for yourself or singing in front of people - you need to set goals.
At the start of the year, I started to set goals for all of my private students.
Whether they were 6 or 63... I helped them set yearly goals and 12-week plans to achieve them.
For many of them, it’s been 12 weeks since we set our goals. Amazing things have happened. Almost all of them achieved their 12-week milestones. And their singing has improved dramatically as a result.
You see, by setting yearly goals, they had clarity and purpose when it came to singing.
And by breaking down their action plan into 12-week chunks, the plan became more manageable.
When the 12-week milestones were achieved they were even more motivated to achieve their yearly goals.
Try this for your singing today:
- Set one or two goals that you’d like to achieve for your singing this year
- Make a 12-week plan to move you closer to your yearly goals
- Set milestone goals to be achieved by the end of each 12-week period
Another important factor to my students’ success was how and when they practiced singing. This is something that I share in Singing Confidence Academy but I'll tell you a quick version of it.
For the next 4 weeks:
- Decide how many times you’re going to practice each week
- Set the days and time for your practice sessions
- Decide what you’re going to do during your practice sessions
- When the time comes, drop everything, follow your plan and practice!
If you're worried about practicing the wrong way, here's what to do instead.
FREE Singing Confidence Training Package
Ebook + video let you sing higher than before in just 5 minutes
I promise: No spam. Unsubscribe at anytime.