Hello, I'm Benny Ng.
Singing didn't come easily to me. I struggled to gain control of my voice. I discovered the secret concept of singing to gain control of my voice. Then, I overcame my performance anxiety using strategies from psychology and mindfulness. I now show these secrets to singers all over the world - turning them into a confident singer. I want to help you to be proud of your voice too.
Download my free ebook to find out how
Benny the Singing Teacher
I'm a rock vocalist, songwriter and singing teacher. Having 4 university degrees in music, I founded TopSingingSecrets.com to help singers be proud of their voice.
I struggled with singing for a long time. I couldn't seem to get the sound that I want. My throat would also get sore really quickly.
So, I went to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music to study how the voice worked.
And it paid off!
I wanted to help other people gain control of their voice. So, I started teaching private singing lessons in 2011.
After years of trial and error, I finally developed a syllabus that almost guaranteed to get excellent results for my students.
In 2019, I decided to make my syllabus available to singers around the world.
And so, TopSingingSecrets.com was born.
Benny the Musician
I started writing songs in 2007. I've always wanted to be a rock singer and my favorite singer is Chester Bennington.
Singing and songwriting are fantastic outlets for my emotions. I just love belting and doing metal screaming to vent my anger and frustration.
In 2019, I released my debut EP under my artist name, Shadowary.
I call my music: "melodic rock tattooed with sound designs".
You can listen to it here.
Hear Me Sing
Other Achievements & Qualifications
- Amazon international bestselling co-author of the Power of Why anthology
- Qualified primary and high school music teacher - a Year 7 student once called me: “the best music teacher ever!”
- Owner of four university degrees in music:
- Diploma of Audio Engineering and Sound Production - JMC Academy
- Bachelor of Music (Performance) - AICM
- Graduate Diploma in Music (Vocal Pedagogy) - University of Sydney, Conservatorium of Music
- Graduate Diploma in Education (Secondary) - Australian Catholic University
Follow Me on Socials
benny (at) topsingingsecrets.com