Masterclass Series: How to Fix Common Singing Mistakes and Sing With Confidence (Part 3)
In this masterclass series, you'll learn how to fix common mistakes singers make and gain instant confidence in your singing voice.
Part 3 - Sirening, Phrasing
- What is it?
- Why do it?
- Going too fast
- Not going into falsetto
- Not being able to sustain trills
- Not going low or high enough
- Moving your head
- Lack of laryngeal mobility
- Lack of articulators agility
- Using too much breath/doing it too forcefully
- Lips too tight or loose
- Not letting your voice flip into falsetto
- Go slower
- Do sirening everyday
- Do articulators exercises
- Use just enough breath
- Pick a point on the wall (move your voice, not your head)
- Go into falsetto (make it fade away/softer/top of head)
- What are phrases?
- What is phrasing?
- Choppy lines
- Running out of breath
- Not flowing with your vowels
- Over-enunciating consonants
- Speak lyric while making vowels longer
- Pulling spaghetti out of mouth
FREE Ebook: How to Go From Shower to Stage
Discover the 3-step system to gain control of your voice and sing with confidence in public (even if you only ever sing in the shower)
You'll be receiving weekly newsletters from us. No spam. Only helpful singing tutorials. Unsubscribe at anytime.